Tutorial with pictures on Installing a restrictive trigger on Senco SNS45 stapler

Senco sent me a restrictive trigger for my SNS45 stapler. Restrictive trigger guarantees that not more than one staple will be shot upon one pull of the trigger.

I found one page with instruction to be somewhat lacking, and created a photo tutorial that shows how to install the trigger.

Doing so is not very complicated, but there are some gotchas that one needs to be aware of, that I tried to highlight.

Ignoramus12887

Very cool. I thought I had the exact same stapler but I actually have the 41. Same manual so I assume the restrictive trigger I ordered will be the same.

I've run maybe 20-30 loads of staples through this in the last week and like Senco always does, runs like a charm. The Senco folks were sp great. The woman in the call center had been with the company for many years and was super knowledgable and helpful and sent the free trigger.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

We had to modify an 18 ga. 1/4" crown stapler to shoot a staple into the bottom of a 1/2" deep hole. The punch had to stick out of the nose buy 1/2" at the bottom of the stroke. We redesigned the magazine, sectioned a large portion of it out and moved it up toward the gun. We modified the nose too. After looking at all the commercial models, we settled on a $20 Harbor Freight model and bought 6 of them so we won't have to reinvent the wheel.

Reply to
Buerste