Question on pictures on abpo...

I just got back from my honeymoon at the Biltmore and took a few pictures. The bulk of the pictures were taken inside the conservatory and of the orchids in the tapestry room (oops). However, there are also a pile of pictures of things other than plants. Before I unleash the bolus on abpo, I'd like to hear if anyone would prefer for the non-plant pictures be excluded.

Thanks.

Reply to
pakrat

I think, to answer your question, it would be best to restrict your pictures here to orchids. That's what this group is about. If you would like to publish your other photos, which may be equally nice and desireable, I think it would be better to putthem in a more appropriate venue such as alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Gary

Reply to
V_coerulea