Clarification please

Once before I've googled it. Every time I've noticed the term, it is used without any clarification of the acronym. It seems that everyone assumes that we all know what it means. I've guessed that to 'us' it is similar to RGO, which by the way also brings other results when googled. I know it is not "AIDS Bereavement Project of Ontario" or "Associação Brasileira do Papelão Ondulado"....or even "Advanced Base Personnel Officer". So now I finally have decided to admit my ignorance. Tell me, tell me...please. ABPO means...?

Reply to
Lee

We are sorry Lee. Many of us were members here when Kye created ABPO and we forget that not everyone was lurking if not posting to RGO at that time. Please search out alt.binaries.pictures.orchids and join us looking at the marvelous photos of the same people who chat here. SuE

Susan Erickson