TS-ALIGNER Jr Arrived . . .Very Nice

Upon the (unanimous) recommendation, I purchased the TS-Aligner Jr from Ed. It took a while to get here, due to the volume he is supplying right now. But, WOW !! I was extremely impressed with what I received. From the nice Rubbermaid case to the fitted cut foam that cradled the product, to the very professionally done video that actually showed how to use the product, to the quality of the TS-Aligner Jr itself, I was feasting on what American craftsmanship should be. If Ed is a one man show, then he is a true multifaceted artist, craftsman, and marketing master. The feel of the materials he provided me was almost medical or aerospace quality. The video actually shows his CNC machinery cutting and boring and shaving his raw materials. It was nice to watch what someone with a little talent and lot of guts can do if he sets his mind to it. Very first class !! Well, back to the Aligner... I found my table saw to be badly in need of a recalibration. It looks like it will take me a few night to get it back in shape, but with the help from this tool, I will be confident that I'll be doing it right. Needless to say, I highly recommend Ed and the TS-Aligner. Thanks to all who recommended it to me, Matt

Reply to
Matt Zach

Sorry didn't see the previous stuff on this one. Is the TS-Aligner Jr considered better than the Master Plate/Superbar combination then? Rob

Reply to
OzSawdust

Reply to
Matt Zach

Not hardly.

As long as your happy spending an unnecessary amount of money on a tool that does only one task, good for you.

Not shit talking Ed's stuff, if I were running a production shop or one hobby or interest was all I could handle I'm sure it would be a fine tool.

Reply to
Mark