TS-Aligner Fall Special Offer

Hi Folks,

As promised, here's another reminder...maybe the last!

In appreciation for all the help and encouragement that members of rec.woodworking have given me over the years, I'm happy to bring back the free 45 degree angle block offer!

Last Summer I was anticipating a slow down in business so I prepared a whole bunch of smaller (3") 45 degree angle blocks to use for a special promotion. But, the slow down never happened. So, I've decided to give them away with the purchase of a TS-Aligner Jr., TS-Aligner Jr. Deluxe, or Industrial TS-Aligner (the "Sr."). Sorry, I just can't afford to include one with the purchase of a Jr. Lite.

There's only a few of these free 3" 45 degree angle blocks left. They are made from the same hardened tool steel ground to the same exacting accuracy as my regular (much larger) angle blocks. However, they aren't the same angle blocks and are not for sale. The supply is limited so once they are gone, they are gone. I don't have plans to bring them back at any specific future date. People still ask about the free angle blocks I offered a couple of years ago. If you are interested in getting an Aligner and regret missing the last special then the time to act is NOW!

I'll re-post this message if there are any angle blocks left next week. If I run out before then I'll post a message announcing the end of the special.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Ed Bennett snipped-for-privacy@ts-aligner.com

of the TS-Aligner

Reply to
Ed Bennett

Hi Folks,

OK, this will be the last reminder! I'm sure the last of the free angle blocks will be gone in the next few days. Once they are gone, the special offer is over.

In appreciation for all the help and encouragement that members of rec.woodworking have given me over the years, I'm happy to bring back the free 45 degree angle block offer!

Last Summer I was anticipating a slow down in business so I prepared a whole bunch of smaller (3") 45 degree angle blocks to use for a special promotion. But, the slow down never happened. So, I've decided to give them away with the purchase of a TS-Aligner Jr., TS-Aligner Jr. Deluxe, or Industrial TS-Aligner (the "Sr."). Sorry, I just can't afford to include one with the purchase of a Jr. Lite.

These angle blocks are made from the same hardened tool steel ground to the same exacting accuracy as my regular (much larger) angle blocks. However, they aren't the same angle blocks and are not for sale. The supply is limited so once they are gone, they are gone. I don't have plans to bring them back at any specific future date. People still ask about the free angle blocks I offered a couple of years ago. If you are interested in getting an Aligner and regret missing the last special then the time to act is NOW!