Trolls - And Learning To Box

I came back to this thread a little late. This was the disgusting little cretin known affectionately as Mr Poopy Pants, I am sure you will remember his particular signature links in posts.

It was most gratifying that Bob was able to get the DA interested and to have him 'disappear'. We didn't advertise it at the time as we didn't want the wannabees to try their luck.

Groggy (who has a troll etched in his mouse, and hopes one day his mouse will resemble the side of the Memphis Belle)

Reply to
Groggy

I understand about not wanting to advertise it but you and BobS deserve much praise and thanks for your efforts and results.

You certainly have mine.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)

(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson

What? You didn't see the troll's head on the stake as you entered? Maybe I should ask JOAT to make a tiki so we can hang it on that.

Thanks for the kind words Tom.

Greg

[Elmer Fudd mode /on]

Shhh, be werry werry quiet, we're huntin' trolls ... mwahahahaha

[Elmer Fudd mode /off]
Reply to
Groggy