Treated Lumber for Birdhouses -- REALLY!!!

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:20:15 GMT, "mel" calmly ranted:

And mothers who clean everything and keep the bugs out of the way of their children are baffled when the same previously bug-free child comes home every other week from a dirty school with a cold, flu, etc. Keep your house dirty. Kids will develop antibodies and WORKING immune systems. Besides, most of those bug killing cleaners leave toxic films or kill off good bugs in the kids' bodies.

And the medical community overprescribed antibiotics TWENTY MILLION times last year alone. UPDATE: Medical System now the leading cause of...

Mother's milk contains the

I will happily lick the receiving area, put a glue- backed warning label there, and rub it down. Just call me!

Eat Right. Keep Fit. Die Anyway.

------------------------------------------------------- "i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society. ----

Dynamic Website Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I keep trying to explain that philosophy to my wife when the kids come home from the beach with their pockets full of crabs, clams and limpets.... She still looks at me with a deep sideways glance :)

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Dave, I helped my neighbor put one up last year ( a pre-made one) and the label on it said even if installed exactly right it may take bats up to four years to move in. Allen

Reply to
Allen Epps

Guess I'll try to be patient, then.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

... And I'll save up mosquitoes for them.

Reply to
Robert E. Lewis

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 05:28:51 GMT, "Rob Stokes" calmly ranted:

In the case of shellfish, Clorox is a necessity.

========================================================= Save the Whales +

the whole set! + Website design and graphics =========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

They haven't hit in force here yet, thank goodness, but we've not had significant rain yet (or for the last 4 years, for that matter).

OBWW: The bathouse is made of untreated pine, and colored dark brown with an outdoor opaque stain.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Ah........ Nope... Just every now and then surprised.

Reply to
mttt

Don't be, gun nuts are Usenet herpes. You can't get rid of them and they can flare up at any time. Just watch.;-)

Reply to
BillNorris