TREASURE CHEST

Just ran across this again, so decided to post it. Again. Seemingly, no one ever checks the archives much, except me. Good plan for a kid, or a good gift for a kid. Hell, I might even make one for myself, then put my life savings in it (all in pennies), and bury it in the front yard.

JOAT Any plan is bad which is incapable of modification.

- Publilius Syrus

Reply to
J T

Well, if you keep on posting them, then newbies like me won't be posting duplicates or triplicates or worse that you are all sick of seeing. And, beside, you are doing good job, don't be bashful, keep up the good work!

Josie

Reply to
firstjois

That's pretty cute... I think I'll make a dedicated "scrap stick" box and eventually build several "kits" out of scrap.. This would be a great thing to donate (in kit form) to local rec centers, day care, senior centers, etc..

Reply to
mac davis