Tools in Texas anyone?

For those of you near Lubbock, Texas, there is a guy selling a lot of quality stuff.

Check out auction # 4467546170 on eBay.

(Standard disclaimers apply) JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Sonofagun! ... a day too late! Just pulled in late yesterday from a gig in Snyder, TX just down the road from Lubbock, and, despite high gas prices and the 400+ mile drive, I drove my truck to boot! Should have listened to that voice that said, "go ahead, pack the laptop too ... the motel has high speed wireless".

Reply to
Swingman