ToolKraft Bandsaw 14"

I saw an ad for a 14" ToolKraft bandsaw at $250.00. I would like to hear from anyone who actually has some first hand knowledge of this saw. Did the Google thing and while there is some information available it is limited. I am mostly concerned as to it's value relative to the 14" saws presently available in the under $500.00 range..

Regards,

Rog

Reply to
Roger Jensen

Took Craft Was sold by Montgomery Wards I have no idea where you could find parts

Reply to
wood addict