To Nailshooter

On 8/9/2019 10:16 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

A "must" if you want to make the job easy and effective as possible. Not a must as "can't live with out them"...

Same, I don't fight with her about it, just try to get to the brushes before they petrify.
--
Jack
On 8/8/2019 5:25 PM, Bill wrote:

I have two, one at each angle so I can use one on the upper sash and the other on the lower sash.
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:22 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

alled

You must be very well coordinated. Have you put anything on youtube yet? ;- )

Do you have both left and right handed crescent wrenches, too?
On 8/8/2019 8:56 PM, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

Amateur. There is no difference with left and right, it's metric or imperial.

My Crescent wrenches are universal. One side says "200mm" and the other side says "8in". I guess that's so you can remove metric nuts and tighten imperial nuts[*].
[*] Would that be "the king's"?
Leon wrote:

I keep them in separate tool boxes. Probably close to the smartest thing I ever did.
On 8/8/2019 4:25 PM, Bill wrote:

Bill, What were you using instead of dish washing detergent? FWIW very warm water is very helpful too.
Also FWIW don't use dish washing detergent, water, hand soap to wash OIL based paint out of your brush.
Bill wrote:

By the way, if anyone is repainting exterior wood, they need one of these (link below)--$9. After you've finished scraping and are sure you are done, it will remove 30% more for you. However, just as it will remove more old paint than you might expect, you will get more water on you than you might expect--just letting you know.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Little-Big-Shot-Super-Nozzle-LBSR-1/202514529

I'm pretty sure it won't remove move than the pressure washer.
J. Clarke wrote:

True, but this fit the size of the project I am working on and was adequate for the job. And it was fast. : )