"TK" drill press

Not long ago, I found a drill press that my father-in-law used to use. The only name or logo on it is "TK" in red letters. It was made in Taiwan and is an industrial type drill press. I've used it a couple of times and recently the spindle dropped out of it and looks to be broken. Has anyone ever heard of this brand and is there someplace that I could order a replacement part?

It's only a 12" bench drill press, so I'd thought about just buying a new one (Delta, etc.).

Please excuse the ignorance....

Chris

Reply to
Chris Nail

Either use it as a boat anchor or toss it out.

Reply to
Rumpty

No such thing as a brand when it comes to Asian import tools. Get a lot of catalogs (HF, Jet, Grizzly, Enco, etc) and see what looks like it. Go from there.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

I think there used to be some tools sold under a "Tool Kraft" brand name. That would fit with the "TK" letters. Don't think they're still around.

HB

Reply to
Henry Bibb

My Toolkraft 452 claims to have been made in Chicopee, Mass. I'm not aware of Toolcraft having their products made offshore, BICBW...

Reply to
Morris Dovey