Tired of Norm's Fancy Tools?

Tune into my new show, the New Dixie Workshop. In this episode, we make a giant living room Lazy Susan out of a wooden cable spool.

Next, on the New Dixie Workshop.

S.

Reply to
samson

I'll pass on that one, when are you doing one on making a hot tub?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Surplus whiskey still, with a 'Cajun cooker' underneath?

Reply to
Swingman

Fantastic!

Reply to
B A R R Y

That's an upcoming episode, when we show you how to make your own hot tub out the back of your pickup and a large tarpaulin.

S.

Reply to
samson

"samson" wrote

Hmmm ... so, on NDW, duct tape takes the place of "a few brads 'til the glue dries"??

Reply to
Swingman

"Swingman" wrote

Not on this episode. Baling wire is used to hold up the tarp.

Reply to
Lee Michaels