Tired of Norm's Fancy Tools?

Tune into my new show, the New Dixie Workshop. In this episode, we make a giant living room Lazy Susan out of a wooden cable spool.
Next, on the New Dixie Workshop.
S.
samson wrote:

I'll pass on that one, when are you doing one on making a hot tub?

"Mark & Juanita" wrote

Surplus whiskey still, with a 'Cajun cooker' underneath?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08

That's an upcoming episode, when we show you how to make your own hot tub out the back of your pickup and a large tarpaulin.
S.
"samson" wrote

Hmmm ... so, on NDW, duct tape takes the place of "a few brads 'til the glue dries"??
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08

Not on this episode. Baling wire is used to hold up the tarp.
samson wrote:

Fantastic!