Tip for cabinet builders

Wife can load up a large sliding kitchen cabinet drawer as well as any (50#?). Nylon(?) bracket broke a few days ago. After removing a bracket for identification purposes, and setting the screws atop a can of vegetables. I subsequently moved the vegetables and the screws fell 4 feet over the side, falling to the base level among all the stuff there. Upon request, I cleared out all of the stuff out so my wife could clean it and she noticed extra brackets of 2 different sizes screwed into the base of the cabinet way in the back.

Note: Attach extra brackets to your cabinets like this, and "make someone's day" sometime!

I was going to have to search for a drawer bracket, 15/16" high, having screw holes 1 1/4" between centers based on a letter "G" on the side of a drawer slide! I'm glad I was able to call off the search! Hope the story is useful and was told in a useful entertaining manner. : )

Bill

Reply to
Bill