Time For New Cordless Drill/Driver

Mine was a Skil wrench handle - I got as a gift and it died. The hand screw driver boomerang shaped - sits in the house office and just goes like it should. I think the metal shop got very hot here in Texas and vaporized the Li-Ion battery.

Mart> >> My Lithium didn't last a summer. The high heat in the shop

>> Festool should be so lucky ...

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Just had one die (won't charge). I bought a bunch, cheap, so I'm not short of them, but perhaps I'll send it in.

Reply to
krw