Thrifty Cabinets Plans

I didn't respond before, but this is a pretty cordial newsgroup as such things go. Maybe your problem is that you think it's OK to use it for commercial purposes. It's a free internet, but posting your own commercial advertisements is frowned upon in these parts.

Reply to
Just Wondering

Especially when the web site is not ready for prime time and the prices are higher than, say, Woodsmith.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Some folks would complain if hanged with a new rope.

Hey, Brucie, do you also throw a temper tantrum when your FREE gmail account doesn't work to your satisfaction?

Perhaps the biggest joke is your "licensing agreement"

"Thrifty Cabinets plans are copyright © Bruce Kieffer 2018. Purchased plans are for the purchaser's personal use only. Plans may not be reconfigured, converted, distributed or sold. Finished products created from any Thrifty Cabinets plan cannot be sold without receiving written approval. Clicking the "Add to cart" button below and providing payment is your acceptance of this license agreement."

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

10 years after I build a dresser I'll make sure I contact Bruce before I put it on Craigslist. ;-)
Reply to
DerbyDad03

Wait! I have a better idea.

I'll leave one screw out or something like that and then it'll never be a "finished product". I can sell them like that and make a fortune!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

That would be "reconfigured" which is expressly forbidden by the user agreement!!

Reply to
-MIKE-

I'll tape the screw to the inside of a drawer with a note saying that I did n't have time to finish it.

I have the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe on retainer so I'm not worri ed.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Looks can be deceiving to the reading impaired. A turd is still a turd regardless of how much you shine it up...

Reply to
Jack

It has a moderator, me. I'm an asshole and an idiot, but my rules are written in stone. You can say, do whatever you want, including posting spam. Everyone else is free to do what they want, including trashing your spam to the point you wish you never attempted such a vile act.

Reply to
Jack