Thickness Sander

Anybody know where I can get plans for building a thickness planer? Thanks, Jer

Reply to
Maskman

Fri, Sep 19, 2003, 10:10pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Maskman) casts out: Anybody know where I can get plans for building a thickness planer?

Which is it, thickness sander, or thickness planer?

JOAT Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Reply to
Tuffie

Reply to
Maskman

Here are 2 more:

WOOD #7 (Oct 1985) has a nice, basic design The earlier WOOD issues had several similar projects. I remember a scroll saw, lathe & and a sanding center.

Sanding & Planing by Nick Engler Chapter 7 page 95 a design that will handle 3-4" thick and 16" wide. Intended to mount on the way tube of and be driven by a Shop Smith MKV

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

Talk to the guys and gals in this forum,

they have some really good ideas. Even some ideas and plans on making a conveyor feed sytem so you don't have to hand feed your material. A lot of them have made plans up too and will share if you ask.

Hope that helps,

JDWOOD

Reply to
JDWOOD