The woodworker's apprentice

My wife took this pic. Please don't call OSHA, I'm going to get him safety goggles as soon as I can...

(He generally sits on that plywood prototype)

Jeff

My dog won't come into the shop only peeks around the corner of the door to see if I'm still there.

Reply to
asmurff

Mine goes in ahead of me. Sometimes he barks at the door because it's time to make something. (Although he doesn't like the jointer. It sounds like an air raid siren...)

Cheers. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

In the winter, mine will paw at the door to come in, look around and maybe sit on my lap for a bit. When he's got some sawdust or shavings on him, he figures it's time to leave and deposit them in the house.

Table saw doesn't seem to bother him much, but any vacuum will send him under anything close by. He hasn't been around when the bandsaw is running. I expect he'd not need a bowel movement for a week if he were.

Reply to
Tanus