The Official Christmas Gift Gloat List

With all that, he is looking at a new kitchen, you don't need all that sandpaper for a jewelry box. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

It seems that biscuit joiners are being phased out for the old electric low tech slot cutter in a router and put your biscuits or splines wherever you want them. I'm glad to have a good old Porter Cable biscuit jointer (alignment tool). The price of the Festool Domino is killing a friend of mine after I ewed and awed over his and then told him how Norm is doing it these days. (I guess Porter Cable isn't paying Norm enough to use his anymore.) Robb

Reply to
Knotbob

He's refinishing the dining room... including the floor?

Reply to
Robatoy

Possibility, but you'll have to consult with the person who wrote the cheque for all those goodies.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Is the AMT program moving to Brainard?

There's a huge, nice, new hangar being built at Brainard Airport, that I hear is going to be a State AMT school.

AFAIK, Ellis was _the_ CT Aviation Maintenance Tech school. I'm hearing rumors...

Reply to
B A R R Y

You're close. I just finished gutting, rewiring and drywalling the master bedroom. I've still have to make and install the moldings. What's holding up the works is I want to replace all the doors on the second floor with six panel oak doors but my wife is against the expense.

Reply to
Nova

The first two moving vans left Ellis today. I am really going to miss having the aircraft shop just down the hall from my machine shop! They are going to miss being down the hall from us also. Just last week I machined from scratch some fairly intricate seat mounting brackets for them which are not available from any source.

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff

Sounds like they'll miss you, too!

The guys who maintain my plane @ Windham Aircraft Repair are Ellis grads.

Reply to
B A R R Y

I got a Bosch PS30, a CD with Popular Woodworking years 2000-2007 in PDF format, and a Milwaukee 14.4 hammer drill (0617-24). If Bosch will come out with something like the Milwaukee Hackzall I'll be set for my birthday, too!

-Nathan

Reply to
N Hurst