Thank you Glenn

I recently bought a Unisaw from the paper and it came with no fence. See earlier gloat.

Glen a.k.a. patriarch on this board offered me his tha he is no longer using. He even shipped it at his cost across the country. It really helped me as I have to wait on a 3rd party splitter guard.

I have older teens in the neighborhood learning WW with me and I could not let them near the saw without the guard.

Glenn came through for a total stranger.

Thanks again to a A-1 guy.

Randall

Reply to
rllipham