TaylorMade R9 SuperTri driver is Awesome!

I have been playing with this 'Taylormade R9 SUPERTRI Driver'

for just over a year and it's my favorite driver to date. I've thought about upgrading to the R11, but I just can't justify it based on a supposed 6 yards. In short, this is an awesome club!

The TaylorMade R9 SuperTri driver has a pretty cool look and a more standard length Fujikura Motore driver shaft which is a lot better than the previous stock TaylorMade shafts. 'TaylorMade R9 SuperDeep TP Driver'

The Motore shaft is 5 grams lighter than the shaft in the R9 driver and you really notice the difference. The performance of the club is excellent with pretty good forgiveness across the face and the trajectory, sound and feel was excellent.

Ths R9 SuperTri driver is all about adjustability though and moving the Flight Control settings to adjust the angle of the face cetrainly did affect the ball flight very well. 'cheap golf center'

The MWT moveable weights are a little more subtle at influencing ball flight and we would suggest using the FCT first and then refine it with the MWT.

The large head of the R9 SuperTri is supremely forgiving and, with the centre of gravity shifted backwards, it's never been easier to launch the ball high and with more spin. The result is longer drives with the

75 yard side-to-side change of the Movable Weight Technology offer total control. 'TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver'
off centre hits deliver excellent distance thanks to the Inverted Cone Technology at the back of the clubface which promoted faster ball speeds even when you don?t hit it quite flush.

The TaylorMade R9 SuperTri golf driver also features a reshaped crown that helps to improve the aerodynamics of the club while also offering the deepest clubface that TaylorMade have ever produced in a MWT driver. The new shape is augmented by a black colour scheme that marks a welcome return for the black PVD clubface that so impressed in the TaylorMade R9 SuperDeep TP Driver.

Overall, I may not be the best judge of all the technical aspects of a driver, but generally speaking, I would recommend this driver over anything else.

Reply to
Angelbaby

[...]

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 03:32:09 +0000, Angelbaby

I bought one, tried it out and then promptly returned it. The damned thing just wouldn't drive nails in straight.

Reply to
Dave

Dave wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Actually, the nails were driving in straight. It's just that the universe was distored. The Mayan Calendar was really a countdown to the release of the Ultimate Question. Once the Ultimate Question and Ultimate Answer (42) were both known, the universe was immediately replaced with something stranger. The real question is, however, what is the real question?

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Pluswhich, according to Heisenburg, once you ask the Real Question the ulimate Correct Answer changes. And Shroedinger's cat changes from a Siamese to a short-haired tabby (alive or dead? It epends.....). And Higgs Boson decays into two pluons, a strange quark, and a french baguet.

Not to woryy though, all is well in the Universes.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx