Tablesaw fence.

I have a Bosch 4000 tablesaw with a "sticky" fence. Like the saw, it's new, but the fence does not move smoothly when adjusting it and that makes it a problem to adjust at all. The fence locks down tight and is square to the the blade, it is just a pain to move and reset. Any suggestions? Lube it or wax it maybe? Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

Reply to
RESPITE95

A good cleaning, lub and wax will probably help. Might also ease up juuuust a bit on the locking tension if you can. I think a blonde hair should do in this case. It might be a little too tight and not releasing all the way.

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular

Ditto.. preceding post. Clean it, wax it, and the results should please.

Dave

Reply to
Cox West