Table Saw

John Westbrook and Larry Gibson performing Sheb Wooley's song at the

2007 St. Anthony, Idaho Cowboy Poetry Gathering:
Reply to
Dave Balderstone

When you're nekkid, I avoid them too. :-)

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

I think the actress is called Bebe Newirth. (sp?) He role as Lilith, Frasier's wife, has her a stuffy academic. I just KNOW that if she lets go of that bun in her hair, gives her head a shake, some lucky bastard would be in a heap of trouble.

Reply to
Robatoy

Oh, yes. One of the saddest days of my youth was the day that Emma Peel drove off into the sunset with her husband, never to return.

Last time I saw her anywhere, Sophia Loren wasn't looking too shabby either. Pirelli apparently agrees, she was on the 2007 Pirelli calendar.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I had to look her up...

A licensed contractor AND a personal trainer?

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

There was an episode of Cheers where she did exactly that.

It's cemented in my mind...

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

I'm trainable!

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

Hot damn! Now I have to buy the entire Cheers collection just to find that.. okay maybe bittorrent...

Maybe I'll run into the episode where Norm orders a Screaming Viking.

Reply to
Robatoy

If you don't do it right, she'll make you do it again!

Reply to
Robatoy

Hot damn! Now I have to buy the entire Cheers collection just to find that.. okay maybe bittorrent...

Maybe I'll run into the episode where Norm orders a Screaming Viking.

Reply to
charlie

| >When Roy Underhill was at my club a couple years ago he half jokingly said | >that high def would kill his show. This because people would be able to see | >how bad some of the stuff looked that he made in a hurry on The Woodwright's | >Shop. ;~) I'm pretty sure his latest shows are high def and they are OK | >with me.... I get the idea! | | Imagine Bruce Johnson or some of the "remodeling" shows?

When I went to the luncheon with Norm Abram a few years back he had the Butterfly Table with him... the summer before the show aired. The finish left a lot to be desired and he told the group that he needed to work on his finishing... I appreciated the candor and the issues he described. Later when I saw the show air on TV the table looked just fine... I wonder what high def would have shown up??

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

If you don't do it right, she'll make you do it again!

Whip me. Beat me. Call me Edna.

Reply to
Dave in Houston

BREATHE, Dave, breathe!!!