table saw

I have 10 inch atles table saw where do we find parts for it can't find a blade with a 3/4 hole in it jan.7. 04

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!!!! ROBERT & EDNA

Reply to
EDNA

Forrest will supply 3/4inch bore blades on special order

John

Reply to
John Crea

Reply to
jo4hn

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:53:22 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (EDNA) brought forth from the murky depths:

I have an old Davis & Wells saw which also has the 3/4" arbor. I have been drilling out my own blades but some of the folks around here pointed out that the manufacturers will do this for you. You can order a Forrest WWII with a larger hole from the factory, but the stores don't carry them.

That said, it's time for me to drill out the next $5 HFT blade with the 3/4" bit from the HFT Silver & Deming bit set I bought last year. This one is a bit old after 2 years.

what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications

Larry Jaques