Supplier for 3M Abrasives

Can anyone suggest a supplier for 3M abrasive papers, specifically 'Production RN FRE CUT GOLD 216U'.

My father purchased some from a Canadian supplier but it was expensive and he's looking for either a US or UK supplier, any ideas ?

thanks Chris (UK)

Reply to
Chris and Patsy

"Chris and Patsy" Can anyone suggest a supplier for 3M abrasive papers, specifically

paper for rubbing out finishes, by the way.

Reply to
Bob Steidl

Me again. I just remembered that Lee Valley carries these too, but in a slighly narrower range of grits.

Reply to
Bob Steidl

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:30:51 +0100, "Chris and Patsy" calmly ranted:

Carries both the 3M and Mirka gold sheets/discs. Russ stocks the Liberon 0000 steel wool, the best/ cleanest/finest/most uniform wool I've ever seen or used.

- Schnazzy Tees online

Larry Jaques

Even Amazon has Mirka nowadays!

Barry