Stryped - Bed Update

Dear Stryped,

How is your bed coming out?

Reply to
Frank Drackman

I think when we receive the post "Which way do you sand, With or Against the grain?"

We will know he is close. :)

Reply to
stoutman

x-no-archive:yes

Not started yet. I plan on getting a planer this weekend. I finished my dad's sprayer and am hoping we will pick up the planer this weekend. It is hard to find time to do anything lately. I help take care of my 6 year old and one year old and it is everything I can do to find time to do any little thing anymore.

Reply to
stryped

Nope ... from endless past interrogatories, more likely: "Which side of the paper do I use??"

Congratulations! ... where's my cigar?

Reply to
Swingman

On 3/3/2006 8:30 AM stryped mumbled something about the following:

Just making sure your posts get archived, since you refuse to answer why you don't want them archived.

Reply to
Odinn

Which key to I push to respond?

Reply to