Strange phone call this morning...

<...snipped...>
Maybe. Did you try calling back and asking? :)
--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

snipped-for-privacy@fellspt.charm.net () wrote:

I did. There was no answer.
--
Regards,
said once that he lives in Helena, a Birmingham

Try calling them at 2 or 3 in the morning.

Why? No. I'll not do that. It would serve no purpose to harass him, and is certainly a greater offense than his calling me at quarter to ten. He's done me no harm, and if he never calls me again I see no reason not to simply let it slide.
--
Regards,
<...snipped...>

I guess he's on his way over then.
--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

snipped-for-privacy@fellspt.charm.net () wrote:

Then he should've been here before now. I guess he got lost.
--
Regards,

If you're lucky maybe he'll stay lost.
--