Harrassing phone call-contractor

I am a contractor and am on a "do not call list....." I still receive calls from companies offering their wares and solicitations. The other night-Sat. nite when I had gone to bed upstairs the phone rang @

12:30 past midnite....It was a call from "Inland Industrial Supply" They left a number- 888-598-7568 I thought it may be an emergency call, or something.....so I went downstairs to hear it. I was livid.......I know....."They will say, "We are sorry" etc. and on and on. or it was a mistake with the computer...... I wake easily, and then it took a while to go back to sleep. I may call the company and ask for the Owner. Not sure what a person can do. Just plain sick of it...... john
Reply to
jloomis