Steel City Bandsaw

It's not as if I need further proof of the great recession, but I see the price for a Steel City 14" bandsaw is below $500.

out there experienced with this saw? I see that the rip fence and riser block are another $200 so this may not be the deal it seems. But it sure would be nice to help the Obama stimulus package with a new tool for the shop.

Reply to
Warbler