Jet Bandsaw riser block sale at Woodcraft

Heads up, $39.95. I'm gettin' one.

Reply to
Rudolph Wilhelm

Frank S.

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 10:23:26 -0500, "Frank S." wrote: Sale starts on the 12th, It's on the last page of the flyer, looks like it's just the block, not the kit.

Reply to
Rudolph Wilhelm

I just looked at the sales flyer online. The last page states "50% off rip fence, miter gauge or riser block *with the purchase of a JET 12" or 14" bandsaw*". So, unless you're buying a band saw to attach to that riser block, it doesn't appear that that price applies. Bummer, because I was getting ready to buy the thing.

todd

Reply to
todd

Reply to