Stanley v. Harden

We are interested in purchasing a dresser for our bedroom. It is the first real piece of furniture that we will be purchasing. We found a dresser that we like made by Harden and one made by Stanley. Based upon your experience which manufacturer would be the better choice? We would be able to get the Stanley dresser and a chest for the same price as the Harden dresser.

Reply to
brr207

Wrong news group. If you want to make your own furniture and want help, then ask here, otherwise...

Reply to
AAvK

Not familiar with either, but generally you get what you pay for. And I would supect that there is some reason the Harden is significantly more expensive than the Stanley

John

Reply to
John