Sources for ormaolu?

You know: those fancy brass antiqued decorative doodads that are attached to furniture.

Anybody know of a suppier?

Reply to
Sammy

Try:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova

Jack Novak responds:

pages, and Horton was the only supplier showing up. Not as popular as it used to be, I guess.

Charlie Self

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." Thomas J. Watson

Reply to
Charlie Self

Yep, and thanks for that link, Jack. They don't seem to have what I'm looking for. I want the pieces that fit on chairs, like in this picture:

I could take some off some old beyond-help chairs, or go to an antique dealer.

Reply to
Sammy