Source for reasonably priced drawer slides revisited

I've been doing projects that require some 3/4 extension, epoxy coated slides like the KV 1284 or Blum B230's. I've been buying the Blum's from Woodworkers Hardware. The prices are great, the selection great, etc.

That said - with some forced belt tightening, I continue to look for less expensive slides -- and am willing to give up some quality.

Gliderite.com is often mentioned - but they seem to be out of the 3/4 epoxy styles. I'm not an eBay user at all - just can't get comfortable with the risk/reward ratio.

Doing a google - this company

appeared.
They're from Wisconsin, so I know they're trustyworthy. Heck, if you check their employee list, Brad Pitt is hanging out there (doesn't look to bummed about losing Jennifer) and George Bush is working the line too.
prices are real attractive - has anyone used their housebrand slides? If so - whadda think? If not - I'll probably be one of the first and post my sentiments here!

Reply to
patrick conroy

If you are a business you might try

I can get the price and sell them to you and have them dr> I've been doing projects that require some 3/4 extension, epoxy coated

Reply to
Jamien

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:35:48 GMT, "patrick conroy"

dont think you'd be disappointed with their slides. Quality is as good as Blum and the price is definitely ok.

Reply to
LP

begin 644 2005.xls.cle ` end

Reply to
LP

These are fairly cheap(frugal): (under $2 a pair)

I've been doing projects that require some 3/4 extension, epoxy coated

Reply to
Pat Barber

[snip]

Did a Froogle search on "drawer slides" and got several hits including price comparison sites. Worth a shot. gronk, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn