Drawer slides

Hi, I have kitchen drawers that I need to replace the slides in, on one of the drawers I have two side walls so side drawer slides are no problem, but with two of the drawers I have onle one side and it's open to the cabinet below, it seems to me that bottom mouned drawer slides should work fine has anyone done this before and would this indeed work for my particular problem.

Reply to
skulde13

I worked for years in a large furniture store doing repairs, and we had no problem acquiring all types of hardware and parts for furniture and appliances. Check with a furniture store, explaining your situation and they should be able to help you.

Reply to
PanHandler

Great company to deal with, tons of hardware.

Reply to
Larry Bud

Reply to
nospambob