A bit of an endorsement

All, A couple weeks ago I posted looking for a sharpening service around Baltimore. Several folks made good suggestions for mail in service. I asked at my local Hardwood provider who they used. They suggested Toland Saw and Knife in Bel Air MD but noted they actually come by to pick items up and Bel Air is a bit of a drive for me from Catonsville. Long story short I called them, they said just put the saw blade and planer knives on the front porch and they would come by and pick them up. They did and a week later I come home to find my 10" 80 tooth Freud blade and 13" knives on the porch with a bill for $30.50. While I don't know how sharp these I was mightly impressed with the home delivery and both Items look good for what it's worth. Their number is 410-893-6706

Cheers, Allen

Reply to
Allen Epps

Thanks for posting. I'm in Bowie... ;-) IMO local is good.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Allen Epps wrote in news:300320052002582463% snipped-for-privacy@deleteme.comcast.net:

That's a pretty good price for the service, even without home delivery.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch