Source for Biscuits

Am having a hard time locating sources of biscuits. I would prefer to order in bulk (1000 or more). Any help would be appreciated

Reply to
Dave

Maybe I'll be the first...I'd suggest Bob Evans. Actually, I like the biscuits at Popeye's better, but I'm really doubt they can make 1000 for you. Most times, they seem to have problems making one 2-piece dinner with breast and wing, spicy.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Morris Dovey

If you want the best biscuit available, order the Lamello biscuit direct from the importer:

Rumpty