Some new workshop pics

I am a web designer during the day and keen woodworker by night (usually most of it) the 2 hours sleep and back to the office. So I decided to take a few pics this morning and load them up on my site. If you are interested.

quite pleased with the stitched panorama.

Regards Connor

Reply to
Connor Aston

Nice shop! I wish I had even half the room you have.

C> I am a web designer during the day and keen woodworker by night (usually

Reply to
Never Enough Money

Nice! Very inviting space, and looks like an inspiring place to work ... you suck on just the space alone!

Reply to
Swingman

Conner, Nice shop setup-but I really have to complement you on the web design. Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Steve

Reply to
voodo96

Nice shop indeed. Your web site is well constructed. Found the panorama interesting. Good work all around. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn