software

What software is being used out there. For example is anyone using Cutlist. If so can you tell me anything about it.

Thanks, Darrell

Reply to
Reaper

Darrell -

I am using Cutlist and I love it! Their support is excellent and the program is purdy darn easy to use as well. A refreshing change from most of the stuff I've come across. I've had it for at least a couple of years and their updates are always spot on, and USEFUL, Imagine!

I've given Todd at Bridgewood designs feedback on some issues and he is very open - not surprisingly, he is a WWer as well. I have the pro version as I build alot of chairs and need to keep track of all those damn pieces. IIRC, the versions are based on the number of parts in your project.

No connection, blah, blah, blah.... I'd say try the trial and get the pro if you like it. It will definately save you time and cut list headaches.

John Moorhead Lakeport, CA

Reply to
john moorhead

I also use the program and like it very much. Easy to use and you can add to the materials lists with prices that are in your area so your print-out is always right. It puts the pieces in the best cutting order to use less wood. Just saving one sheet of plywood will cover the cost of the program. Well worth the price with good support and updates.

Tim

Reply to
TDUP

What is the URL for Cutlist ?

Reply to
Rob V

is a great program, well worth the cost.

Reply to
Jake Jarvis