So has the storm passed?

Or is it just a brief respite?

Reply to
Markem618

It will stop on the 15th of February, when google disables the google groups to usenet gateway.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

On Jan 15, 2024, Scott Lurndal wrote (in article <8UdpN.177804$ snipped-for-privacy@fx10.iad):

Sheesh!

We can only hope!

No filter that Iv’e tried will filter all of this garbage out...

Joe Aka 10x

Reply to
Just Another Joe

message-id: @ngPost message-id: @nyuu message-id: @domein.nl

These work for me. Not sure which specifically for this group. BF

Reply to
BF

When I refresh my messages, I often see tens of thousands disappear before few dozens new massages appear.

Reply to
Bob F

Hopefully its over soon, its annoying

Reply to
Steve Mills

I started using NOVABBS instead of googlegroups. I don't see all the junk posts on here.

michaeldwilson