Skil may have something worth taking a second look at.

Don't forget the old red corn cob followed by a white corn cob approach.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I looked for those in the grocery store. They'd be difficult to flush, wouldn't they?

Reply to
Robatoy

I looked for those in the grocery store. They'd be difficult to flush, wouldn't they?

No imagination.

A macerator if on a sewer system, an out house if not.

Don't forget, you need twice as many red cobs as white cobs.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Now that's funny.

I'm a runner. SWMBO gets me a subscription to "Runners World". Youngest son and his buddies are all big time college cross country runners, very fast and competitive. They make fun of my "Runner's World" , call it the most juvenile mag on running available.

But when they think I'm not looking, I've caught them reading them.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

So am I. I run to the shop, run to a customers's house, run to the bank, run to the beer store...run errands all day..almost too busy to run my little company... I run till I run out of steam.

Reply to
Robatoy

Sucked me in too. Pretty funny tho..

Reply to
Patrick

It looked really similar to me!

Reply to
DS

I just tossed about 20 (years) of Popular Science into the garbahj.

JP

********************** (aka "recycling bin"...I'm *way* green)
Reply to
Jay Pique

I enjoy reading the old ones. Flying cars and all that.

Reply to
Robatoy

I really enjoy old PM articles, as well as old how-to books.

My plane was parked next to an "Ercoupe" for a while. The Ercoupe was an early homebuilt that lacked rudders and claimed to be spin-proof, according to an old PM article. The plane has withstood the test of time, thanks to a lack of rudders and no way to make it tail-heavy, so I found the article interesting.

I'd still wanting my flying car!

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

Reply to