Skil 100 blade shaprening kit

In a 1968 Skil power tool catalog the description of a blade sharpening attachment for the Skil 100 plane is as follows:

No. 10900 Blade Sharpening Kit - Easily and quickly grinds out nicks, restores keen edge to the plane's cutters. Use simple plans included with each kit for making a wood stand. Kit includes blade holder assembly, grinding wheel, wheel arbor, dressing stone and complete instructions.

Had anyone seen one of these kits? Able to describe how it works? Or does anyone know of a source for reprints of the "simple plans" and the "complete instructions" cited in the catalog blurb?

Reply to
geostevens

replying to geostevens, Mark wrote: I have one in my hands

Reply to
Mark

replying to Mark, Serious in Seattle wrote: And your response, even though to a 2008 post, does what to help the OP?. If you still have it in your hands, why not shove it up your. . .

Reply to
Serious in Seattle