Sketchup Question

He has an accent.

Karl does not have an accent, Y'all have an accent, eh? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 08:29:13 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

Wow, my first 2-minute look at their website didn't relay that info to me. Looking more closely, it's a helluva program, with annotation, image resizing, effects, audio/video capture, etc. I'da thunk they'd want to have played up the audiovisual studio aspect of the program.

It looks handy, like something I'll have to get and put on the new box. Do they want you to buy a new version every 6 months?

P.S: Best of all, you can use it "to put your friend's face on someone else's body." ;)

-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:27:37 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

Digital photographer, learn thy modes! One's for incan, one for fluor, and neer the twain shall meet. (Bright windows in a darker kitchen make for a hard shoot, too.)

-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:58:35 -0500, the infamous snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com scrawled the following:

Yeah, so Karl said, too.

So I see.

Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Not to mention the recording device was proabbly his camera phone.

Reply to
Leon

They do have a $300 program called Camtasia Studio, so be sure you weren't looking at that ... although Snagit does what you said, it is lacking in the video/audio editing deparment.

Don't think so ... they do have excellent CS, as I found out after I accidentally purchased two copies instead of one of Snagit.

Wouldn't do me much good. Like Leon says, who needs six pack abs when you got a keg? :)

Reply to
Swingman

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 06:07:53 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

Hayow kin y'all tayull?

-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 09:47:40 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

Darn, I -had- been looking at that. I don't care much for their website, now that you mention it.

I suppose that's a good thing.

-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

He doesn't drink ayes tay!

Reply to
Swingman

Here's another "Must View", of SketchUp models this time, from Popular Woodworking:

Swingman

On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 19:44:11 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

-- We rightly care about the environment. But our neurotic obsession with carbon betrays an inability to distinguish between pollution and the stuff of life itself. --Bret Stephens, WSJ 1/5/10

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Shoot, since I just had to start reloading everything on my laptop and do to injuries on the job instead of reloading autocad on my computer which I wasn't much past what the LT program could do maybe I'll give this a shot. Hell who wants to sleep and eat.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

I used AutoCAD LT from 1997 to 2007. Installed Sketchup for the 3rd time about 15 months ago and have not used AutoCAD since.

Reply to
Leon