SIX PLANK HOPE CHEST

With a design like that, I'd say it would be better as a kid's chest (preferably a girl), than as a hope chest. .

JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

- Niccolo Machiavelli

Reply to
J T

The link didn't work for me. Crap.

Reply to
jaime

should work

Bill

Reply to
Bill Davis Jr

Thanks Bill. It worked fine. :-)

Reply to
jaime

Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 8:55am snipped-for-privacy@home.com (Bill=A0Davis=A0Jr) chants: That should work

Now that's strange, 'cause I checked it before I posted it. What the "L" is going on?

JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

- Niccolo Machiavelli

Reply to
J T

It does. This would be perfect for a 9 or 10 year old girl.

Thanks.

rcook5

Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 8:41pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@TAKEOUTmindspring.com says: It does. This would be perfect for a 9 or 10 year old girl.

Plus you could alway repaint it later, if she decided she wanted a new design.