short revisit to dust collectors and trivial comment

I just received my latest issue of Fine Woodworking and there was a review on several dust collectors. All of them seem more "efficient" than the 3/4 hp dc I mentioned in my earlier post. The author stated that 850CFM was the minimum recommended air flow- my 3/4 is rated for

530, plus it's cloth bag certainly does not hold really teeny tiny particles. Maybe I'll upgrade to go along with my new tools. Now for the trivial comment. I used to get Fine Woodworking from '85 until 1990 and stopped until I renewed it last month. I still haul out all of those past issues for ideas and inspiration. Looking at those old issues is ammusing. There are no websites in any of the ads. Kind of makes you think about "the good old daze". Marc (mispelling intentional)
Reply to
marc rosen

Is the quoted line there in case the spelling police shows up again?

Pete

Reply to
cselby