Shop Safety FAIL!

This short video emphasizes the importance of keeping flesh AND CLOTHING away from stuff that spins.

Spalted Walt

ouch.

Reply to
woodchucker

I guess you could say that he got wrapped up in his work. :~0

Reply to
Leon

Oh my....what a mess......he was lucky? john

This short video emphasizes the importance of keeping flesh AND CLOTHING away from stuff that spins.

jloomis

That is bad, just plain bad. :)

Reply to
athiker

Oooowwwww. Do you remember when high school shop instructors wore ties? I saw one of them catch his tie on fire during a welding demonstration.

Reply to
sphs.class64

Scary as hell, actually. Friend of my Dad's, a doctor, lost his life last year when his coat sleeve got caught in the post hole digger running off his tractor's PTO.

Reply to
Swingman