shop class

snagged from a guitar newsgroup - just for interest-sake ..

John T.

hubops

I enjoyed the article. Thanks!

By the way (for others who wish to read it), I had to click on the "local interest" link. YMMV.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

So sorry - just missed the last character the L in html

hubops

://

s.html >> >> John T. >> >> > >I enjoyed the article. Thanks! > >By the way (for others who wish to read it), I had to click on the >"local interest" l ink. YMMV. > >Bill So sorry - just missed the last character the L in html
es-as.html --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - ---

Roy McAlister has a Flickr page. Looks like he has other interests, as we ll:

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

The "l" at the end of the link got cut off.

Reply to
-MIKE-