more terrified wood ... sawdust

What would a woodworker want with - sawdust from torrefied maple ? .. just something that I wonder about, when I see it for sale .. < having just recently first heard about torrified wood > John T.

hubops

Take a look at

Interesting. Must be good if MY ancestors have been doing this since the turn of the 8th century.

Reply to
jo4hn

Thanks for the link. But - does the sawdust have some specialized uses ? John T.

hubops