SHOOTING BENCH plans

I have an Outdoor Life Home Gunsmithimng book that has a shooting bench plan that is not so much portable but it is a great shooting bench and is on runners and light enough to be dragged around by hand or with a small tractor. I built two of these with some slight modification for both right and left handed shooters for our local park rangers, they work great and involve 2 X 6 construction and about 11-12, 8 footers plus screws for construction Sort of a picnic table for shooters and a very stable base for shooting. I built one twenty years ago when I could shoot in my yard in PA and really liked it, kept the plan and now have a couple more to use (one for handguns close up and one for rifles at 100 yards, we got tired of dragging the one bench backand forth. Regardless of your views of shooting, this bench works. What we need now is a great Troll target. I would mail a copy of fax a copy once I return to my office after the holidays, contact me if interested. Plan is about 6-7 pages, with photos and material lists

Reply to
Plabovitz

At least now we all know what BAD looks like.

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

Not quite. This is an actual photo.

Wood Butcher

LOL!! How the hell do you find this stuff??

dave

Wood Butcher wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave