Senco cordless nailgun

I am considering buying a cordless nailgun. The Senco Airfree 41 looks interesting @ $330. Any user opinions? Thanks for any help.

Bob

Reply to
Murf

Does it not heed a battery charger? Airless, not cordless.

Reply to
Leon

Hello there,

Do not buy one. If you need cordless, buy a Paslode. Much to my dismay, Senco is making them in China (ack) and they are very poor quality. When the battery runs down, something goes wrong with the spring mechanism and it gets mucked up. I had everone I sold come back and I returned the entire line of AirFree.

Don't buy one.

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

My Senco brad and finish nailers have worked flawlessly for over twenty years so last year I got a new Senco framer: it is magnificent.

If the "Airfree 41" is a Senco...bet it is great.

Reply to
Wm Jones

I got one and it has been sent back for repairs in the 3 months that I've had it.

Reply to
Alex

All good things must end? Am truly sorry to hear it. Made in China? It's a mixed bag. A curse on those individuals and "corporations" who betray America's heritage.

Reply to
Wm Jones

You might want to read a review of the tool:

the tool drives nails by spinning up a battery-powered motor, there can be a discernible delay before the nail is driven. Once the safety is depressed, the trigger must be pulled within 3 seconds. And the tool is fairly heavy with the added weight of the battery pack.

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick