SEMI-OT - Shop Cat Carrier

'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Bill D. Cat tells me that he is gonna hunt you down and tear off your foot. Be very afraid. twitch, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

I don't know but i tlooks to me as if the anal screw handle is wood...

Searcher

Reply to
Shopdog

My shop cat is pretty big and will aim a couple of feet higher.. *g*

Mac

mac davis

And my cat is as heavy and as deadly as a loose bowling ball so watch out for your ankles.

Reply to
Upscale

And my cat will smother you in a warehouse's worth of loose fur, so you better wear a dust mask. She'll sniff at anything you poke in her face, too.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root